I tre sciocchi
(The three fools)
MICHELE ABBONDANZA e ANTONELLA BERTONI
SILVIA BERTONCELLI, ELEONORA CHIOCCHINI, TOMMASO MONZA
ALBERTA FINOCCHIARO e ANDREA GENTILI
organization and press office
DALIA MACII e FRANCESCA LEONELLI
with the support of
MINISTERO PER I BENI E LE ATTIVITÀ CULTURALI – DIP. SPETTACOLO
COMUNE DI ROVERETO - ASSESSORATO ALLA CULTURA
CENTRALE FIES, FRANCESCO PERNIGO
SHOW CURRENTLY NOT IN PROGRAMMING
A fool does not enter, not sitting, not standing, not rises, not silent, not moving like the other men.
Only the first stay, the second sit down and third can only go.
Consume their time in a paradoxical humanity of the absurd, and their only way of communicating elementary, rounding through use cartoonist onomatopoeic their silent actions.
Remain the eve of an event and waiting for something that does not happen.
They feed on this to continue in their desire without object.
- Because they have the courage to commit the foolishness that the heart asks them.
- Because their stupidity could mistake for genius and hope.
- Because is there no nonsense comic outside of what is properly human.
- Because do fools can wear all the clothes of truth and the truth has a habit only and
is always late.
- Because they understand, they suggest the absurd and the tragic are more desperate.
- Because from Adam onwards are not the majority.